Key Areas of Focus to Improve Sustainability
- Recycled resin is made from post-industrial & post-consumer waste streams.
- Usage of recycled resin is environmentally friendly and helps the end user in reducing the environmental footprint.
- A green movement where the recycler, packaging manufacturer, product manufacturer & the end user can all participate.
Products made of Recycled Resins
- PE Tubes.
- PE Bottles.
- PET Bottles.
- PET Jars.
- PP Bottles.
- PP Jars.
- A bio-resin is a resin that derives some or all of its constituent monomers from biological sources, like Sugar cane, Corn etc.
- Virtually identical to virgin resin PE tubes for usage purposes.
- Reduced Toxicity in manufacturing.
- Reduced reliance on fossil fuels.
- Responsibly sourced from bio materials.
Plastic Free options.
- Aluminum Tubes and Bottles: 100% recyclable and available in various sizes.
- Glass Bottles and Jars: One of the most nature friendly material and can be molded in any size and color. 100% recyclable.
- Paper Cartons: Available in recyclable paper and easily recyclable.